Month: November 2015
For marketing automation and email marketing channels, I’ve normally enjoyed using platforms such as HubSpot, Eloqua, and Marketo. With many outstanding platforms to choose from, another favorite of mine is now Autopilot.
Autopilot software is ideal to use for both email marketing and marketing automation. It helps do more than drive inbound and outbound awareness, tracking the entire customer journey. Autopilot pricing currently starts at $5/month and $60/year. Although Autopilot may seem very inexpensive, it is priced by the number of marketing contacts in your database. It can easily go over $100 or $1000 per month if you have a large or massive list of contacts.
Here are 5 areas I’ve enjoyed when using Autopilot:
- Journeys – Autopilot provides active journeys to track all emails sent out. Journeys are fast to use and can be tested easily. Examples of journeys include capturing lead forms and nurturing leads into paying customers. When logged in, you can track all, running, drafts, and stopped journeys.
- Email Reports – The email reports area in Autopilot provides delivery data such as emails delivered, invalid, soft bounced, and hard bounced. To track performance, you can see opens, clicks, and unsubscribed emails. In addition, Autopilot lists a section with most engaged contacts, unique opens, unique clicks, open rate, click rate, and clicks per unique opens.
- Visitor Funnel – Autopilot includes a helpful visual funnel that shows Visitors > Conversions > Leads > Opportunities > Closed Won. In between these funnel sections, they provide the average number of days so that you can decide if there is enough data present.
- Salesforce – You can easily connect with Salesforce to sync leads, contacts, and accounts.
- Help – Autopilot provides a variety of helpful tutorials. Examples include learn how to take a test flight, import contacts, add tracking code, use lead forms, and set up a custom mail domain. Autopilot also provides a help section, live chat, email support, and phone support.
I truly like Autopilot. For marketing automation and email marketing, it is a terrific option to consider along with my other favorites that include Eloqua, HubSpot, and Marketo.